Prudential Financial recently introduced its Masterpiece of Love, a series of short films celebrating life, love, art and the regenerative power of the human spirit.
The series features the stories of four people who have endured significant personal losses and explores their relationships with artists commissioned by Prudential to bring the stories to life. The first film follows the journey of writer Amelia Borealis, who became a young widow after her husband’s sudden death.
Masterpiece of Love’s website also offers visitors an opportunity to share memories and photos of loved ones to create a unique and collective digital work of art.
Want to learn more about Masterpiece of Love? Please read our media advisory or download multimedia at bit.ly/LoveMultimedia. To talk to someone about the project, please contact Discretion Winter at 973-802-6701.
14 February 2017
Masterpiece of Love film series explores love, loss and recovery
Other articles in Featured Stories:
- Broad, Balanced Growth Puts Emerging Markets in Focus
- Quincy Krosby: Earnings, budget, range of economic data may be this week’s market movers
- In Newark, anchor institutions prove model for revitalizing cities
- Quincy Krosby: Inflation gauges; earnings season; “calm before the storm” among potential market movers
- Employee donations push Prudential disaster relief closer to $3.15 million